Sunday, March 20, 2011

Play A Teck Deckgames

CINEMANGOLO - Unknown

Ok, the film would be called in Italy "Uknown - No Identity, but I find it stupid very often the fury that some translators have words against Anglophone and then I put it with the original purposes only. Spy thriller starring Liam Neeson that, judging hastily the trailer, you may not know, "nor have I nor will I" (may sound English, but it's just an expression in Piedmontese dialect means "neither fish nor fowl"), in reality is a successful little film and I will explain my modest opinion as to why ...


First, it is set in Berlin and not in the usual American metropolis. Second, Liam is a sacred monster of acting, may not have made unforgettable films (but forget how in Star Wars Episode I?), But his character is very well thought out and, although I usually sgam the twists in mid-film, right good shot here. In more good actress and is flanked by an old man with a certain fabric. The rest? Bombs, searches, pursuits (which can never miss ...). I recommend it because, well, smoothly, without a hitch ... Bravo!

Rating: 7 / 10



PS: Since this post I found a way to link to YouTube videos with a size more appropriate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment